Gel for staunching bleeding
Product ALUSTAT GEL is intended for use during dental treatment to staunch slight gingival bleedings.
aluminum chloride 25%, water Ph.Eur., excipients
- Syringe of 5ml
- Syringe of 10ml,
- MEGA PACK – 3 x syringe of 10ml
Each package contains dispenser, connector, disposal applicators
Aluminum chloride contained in the product:
- acts vasoconstrictively on tiny blood vessels,
- decreases the gingival swelling
- decreases slight bleedings
Handling the product Alustat gel
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3
1. Before treatment insert supplied applicator in ethanol and then place on the syringe.
2. Apply the product by means of applicator direcyly on bleeding spot (pic.1)
3. After 30 seconds rinse it with clean water (pic. 2)
4. Repeat if necessary (pic.3)
Product intended for multiple use except the applicator which is for single use only. Multiple use of applicator may cause the risk of reinfection.
System of product application
As one of the few world manufactures we use a system (adapter) for pumping the product from a big dosing syringe into the small one.
Implementation of the best quality three-element syringes of luer-lock type (with thread) guarantees safe pumping of preparation from one syring into the other one.
Usage of the luer-lock type syringes guarantees safe application – syringes are equipped with luer-lock thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe.
Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY