BLUE ETCH product is used for etching dentine and enamel prior to composites, fissures and cavity seals.
Product is considered by the dentists and orthodontists to be the best Polish etching gel, winner of many awards and prizes on different exhibitions and dental fairs.
o-phosphoric acid 36%, gel base, dyestuff
Colour – blue
- 2 ml syringe + set of applicators
- 10 ml syringe + dispenser + connector + set of applicators
- 50 ml syringe + set of dispensers + connector + set of applicators
- MEGA PACK- 3 x 10 ml + dispenser + connector + set of applicators
- MONSTER PACK – 10 x 2 ml + set of applicators
- Reaction between o-phosphoric acid and mineral components of the tooth causes matt enamel and increasing of adhesiveness
- perfect gel consistency and thixotropic properties (gel becomes fluid during applying and coagulates just after application)
- Does not flow from the surface and narrow edges of enamel
- Very good adhesion to enamel
- Easy to rinse
- Blue colour enables precision apply and control during application and etching
Handling the product BLUE ETCH:
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3
1. Before the treatment immerse attached applicator into the spirit (ethyl alcohol) and then place it onto the syringe.
2. Prepare the cavity (picture 1)
3. Apply a thin layer of the etchant onto the dried surface. Etch no longer than 60 seconds (picture 2)
4. Rinse with strong air-flow and water (for about 15-20 seconds). Do not dry too much ( picture 3)
5. In case of enamel impurities repeat the process
Product intended for multiple use except the applicator which is for single use only. Multiple use of applicator may cause the risk of reinfection.
Comfort of use and application security
As one of the few world manufactures we use a system (adapter) for pumping the product from a big dosing syringe into the small one. It enables in 100% to use thixotropic advantages of etching gel. Implementation of the best quality three-element syringes of luer-lock type (with thread) guarantees safe pumping of preparation from one syringe into the other one. The connector located between syringes makes tight connection during pumping of the preparation, thanks to the work becomes save and comfortable.
The high-quality, three-piece luer-lock threaded syringes in which our preparations are packaged ensure the full comfort and precision of the application. The luer lock thread allows easy and convenient connection of the syringe with the needle, by screwing it on the syringe. This is the best protection against unintentional spillage of the preparation during application. The rubber ring provides excellent control and smooth movement when applying the product.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY