Dental etching gel for etching dentine and enamel
Active substance: 36% o-phosphoric acid
Preparation is used for increasing adhesion of chemical and light-cured fillings as well as orthodontic appliances. It is used prior to composites, fissure and cavity seals.
Reaction between o-phosphoric acid and mineral components of the tooth is resulting in adhesion increase, enamel becomes mat.
Product is considered by the dentists and orthodontists to be the best Polish etching gel, winner of many awards and prizes on different exhibitions and dental fairs.
- syringe of 2 ml + applicator
- syringe of 10 ml + dispensers, connector, set of applicators
- syringe of 50 ml + dispensers, connector, set of applicators
- MEGA PACK – 3 x 10 ml + applicators
- MONSTER PACK 10 x syringe of 2 ml + applicators
Handling the product BLUE ETCH:
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3
1. Prepare the cavity (picture 1)
2. Apply thin layer of eching gel on the dried surface of enamel and dentine, etch not longer than 60 sec (picture 2)
3. Rinse with strong air-flow and water, do not make it too dry (picture 3)
- Perfect gel consistency and thixotropic properties (gel becomes fluid when agitated and coagulates just after application)
- Does not flow from the surface and narrow edges of enamel
- Does not clog the applicator and doesn’t dry out in it (even up to 48 hours after last usage)
- Very good adhesion to enamel
- Easy removal upon rinsing
- Blue colour enables control during application and etching
System of product application
As one of the few world manufacturers we use a system (adapter) for pumping the product from a big dosing syringe into the small one.
It enables in 100% to make the best of thixotropic properties of etching gel.
Implementation of the best quality three-element syringes of luer-lock type (with thread) guarantees safe pumping of preparation from one syringe into the other one.
Usage of the luer-lock type syringes guarantees safe application – syringes are equipped with luer-lock thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe.
Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application.
BLUE ETCH 50ml
Set cointains collective syringe of 50 ml with adapter and application syringe.
This is option dedicated for customers using huge quantities of the product.
- syringe of 50ml + dispensers, connector, set of applicators
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY