Calcium hydroxide material for temporary root canal fillings with iodoform and p-chlorophenol
CALCIPAST FORTE is a product intended for use during dental treatment as material for temporary root canal fillings.
Product improves rebuilding of damaged periapical tissues, it has drying effect on the exudates in the root canal.
calcium hydroxide 10%, iodoform 73%, p-chlorophenol 2%
- 2,1g syringe + set of applicators
- MEGA PACK – 4 x 2,1g + applicators
- Remineralisation of the tooth because of the high calcium hydroxide concentration
- Improves rebuilding of damaged periapical tissues
- Drying and bacteriostatic effect
- Non-hardening paste with a high alkaline reaction
Handling the product CALCIPAST Forte:
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4
1. prepare the canal mechanically using materials for chemo-mechanical preparation (Endo-Solution, Endo-Prep Cream) (picture 1), rinse copiously (Chloraxid) and dry the canal (for example Canal Clean) (picture 2)
2. to dry the root canal thoroughly use Endo-aspirator and paper points (picture 3)
3. fill the canal with CALCIPAST Forte by introducing applicator to the depth of 1/3 of the apex opening, remove excess of paste, close the cavity tightly (for example with Total Blend), leave for a period of 1 week up to 30 days (picture 4)
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY