Calcium hydroxide material for temporary filling in paste
calcium hydroxide 16%
- syringe of 2,1g + set of applicators
- MEGA PACK – 4 x 2,1g + applicators
Calcium hydroxide material enriched with barium sulphate is recommended:
- as biological dressing for indirect and direct pulp-capping treatment
- as temporary filling of the root canals
It improves rebuilding of the damaged tissues, has remineralising effect.
Appropriately chosen chemical composition ensures fast creation of recesive and reparative dentine.
Main adventage of this product is long lasting anti-bacterial effect and stimulation of mineralized barriers creation process.
It has also a drying effect with significant meaning in cases of persistent inflammatory exudates.
CALCIPAST is a soft non-hardening material, after placing it into the root canal the controlled, long lasting releasing of calcium ions starts
CALCIPAST is radiopaque, it contains barium sulphate what results in its perfect visibility on the images.
CALCIPAST – pH=12,5-13
- It stimulates rebuilding of the damaged tissues and creation of reparative dentine by odontoblasts
- Reduces inflammation
- Ensures protection of pulp from the thermo-electric stimuli
- Prevents from penetration of exudates into the root canal system
- Anti – bacterial effect
Handling the product CALCIPAST
As temporary root canal filling:
1. prepare the canal mechanically using materials for chemo-mechanical preparation (Endo-Solution, Endo-Prep Cream), rinse copiously (Chloraxid) and dry the canal (for example with Canal Clean) (picture 3)
2. to dry the root canal thoroughly use Endo-aspirator and paper points (picture 4)
3. fill the canal with CALCIPAST by introducing applicator to the depth of 1/3 of the apex opening, remove excess of paste, close the cavity tightly (for example with Total Blend), leave for about 30 days, after that period exchange temporary filling (picture 4)
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4
As a temporary dressing by indirect and direct pulp capping:
1. prepare the cavity (picture 1)
2. apply preparation by means of attached applicator (picture 2)
3. fill up the whole cavity with temporary paste of harder consistency (picture 3)
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY