Root canal orifices indicator
CANAL DETECTOR is intended for use during endodontic treatment to identify the root canal orifices
methylene blue, propylene glycol, water Ph. Eur
Syringe of 2 ml + disposal brush applicators
Blue dye contained in the product invades into the root canal orifices and dyes them blue which makes it easier to find the main root canal and detect the cracks.
Photo A Photo B
Photo A – Bottom of the pulp cavity 27 before CANAL DETECTOR application.
Photo B – Bottom of the pulp cavity 27 after CANAL DETECTOR application.
All root canal orifices are visible.
Handling the product CANAL DETECTOR
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4
1. Before the treatment immerse attached applicator in spirit (ethyl alcohol) and then place it onto the syringe.
2. Remove dentine where the root canal orifices are expected (picture 1)
3. Insert 1–3 drops into the bottom of the pulp cavity, wait 5-10 seconds (picture 2)
4. Next rinse and dry the pulp cavity (picture 3)
5. Points intensive dyed in blue indicate the root canal orifices (picture 4)
6. After use pull back the plunger of the syringe to prevent overflow of preparation, remove applicator, close the syringe with white cap.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY