Liquid for root canal rinsing
CHLORAXiD 2,0% has a lytic effect in relation with dead and vivid tissue, dissolving organic part of smear layer.
It concerns main root canal and lateral canals which are inaccessible for the instruments.
CHLORAXID 2,0% has cleansing and whitening effect on the tooth hard tissues.
Sodium hypochlorite 2%
-bottle of 200g
-bottle of 400g
- During mechanical canal widening it removes dead pulp debris.
- It cleans the canal and removes smear layer to expose dentinal tubuli orifices before canal filling.
- It prevents from the teeth discoloration that may occur after filling the root canal which was not rinsed.
Handling the product Chloraxid 2%
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 picture 5
1. open the pulp cavity, remove the content to expose the root canal orifices (picture 1)
2. rinse initially with sodium hypochlorite (picture 2)
3. remove the inflamed pulp from a root canal (picture 3)
4. rinse copiously with sodium hypochlorite, simultaneously prepare the canal mechanically – insert the liquid into the root canal by means of the syringe with needle with side portal(picture 4)
5. liquid together with canal content aspirate by means of Endo-aspirator (picture 5)
During root canal preparation it is recommended to use preparations containing disodium edetate, for example Endo-Solution, Endo-Prep.
Sodium hypochlorite contained in the product inactivates immediately in contact with organic substance.
While concentration of sodium hypochlorite is decreasing, time of rinsing and volume should be necessarily simultaneosly increased.
Easy product identification
In order to make the work easier and to make identification of product faster, we offer sets of labelled syringes ready to use with our products.
These are the highest quality syringes labelled with product name and colour code: color of the label on the syringe is adequate to the colour of the product label on the device.
This solution reduces risk of mistake and makes the product identification by working faster.
Bottle with adapter
As the only one producer worldwide we have introduced bottle with adapter making it easier to make the liquid into the syringe.
Screw end of the syringe into the adapters opening located in the neck of the bottle, tilt the bottle and draw the liquid directly into the dosing syringe.
It eliminates risk of the liquid spillage while taking the product and prevents from the chlorine evaporation.
Chlorine vapors may act irritating to the respiratory system.
With adapter you can use an disposable syringes available on the market – both luer-lock and lock type.
To increase safety of working with CHLORAXID we are offer set of labelled dispensers – highest quality syringes with endodontic needles.
Rubber ring on the plunger ensures perfect control and smoothness of moving when taking and applying the product.
Syringes are equipped with luer-lock type thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe. Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application.
With dispensers you can use all types of needles available on the market.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY