Cream for root canals preparation
The preparation is intendent for chemo-mechanical root canal preparation.
disodium edetate (EDTA 15%), urea peroxide 10%, excipients.
- syringe of 2ml
- syringe of 5ml
- syringe of 10ml
- MEGA PACK – 3 x 10ml
Each package contains set of applicators.
- Disodium edetate (EDTA) contained in the product by rinsing calcium and magnesium ions softens the surface layer of the dentine and makes it easier to remove it and restore the root canal.
- Urea peroxide contained in the product in reaction with sodium hypochlorite releases active oxygen and causes bubbling effect and self-cleaning of the root canal.
- Preparation has a dense creamy consistency but after application into the root canal, under influence of higher temperature it becomes slightly fluent and could reach easily all fissures of the root canal system.
- It contains lubricant substances that facilitate the introduction of the tool into the canal and minimize the risk of its being wedged or broken inside the canal.
- Perfectly matched cream consistency guarantees the convenience of application and the possibility of placing the preparation directly on the canal tool.
Handling the product ENDO-PREP CREAM:
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3
picture 4 picture 5 picture 6
1. Before proceeding with the procedure, the applicator should be immersed in alcohol (ethyl alcohol) and then placed on the syringe.
2. Open the tooth cavity, remove the contents of the chamber, ensuring access to the root canals (picture 1).
3. Rinse initially with sodium hypochlorite (CHLORAXiD) (picture 2).
4. Remove the inflamed pulp from the root canal (picture 3).
5. Introduce ENDO-PREP CREAM into the canal using the enclosed applicator or place the preparation directly on the canal tool (picture 4).
6. Prepare the canal mechanically, while rinsing with sodium hypochlorite (CHLORAXiD) (picture 5).
7. After completing the preparation, thoroughly rinse the preparation from the canals and the tooth chamber with the solution of sodium hypochlorite (CHLORAXiD) until the foaming ceases and gas bubbles emerge (picture 6).
Product intended for multiple use except the applicator which is for single use only. Multiple use of applicator may cause the risk of reinfection.
Comfort of use and security of application
The high-quality, three-piece luer-lock threaded syringes in which our preparations are packaged ensure the full comfort and precision of the application. The luer lock thread allows easy and convenient connection of the syringe with the needle, by screwing it on the syringe. This is the best protection against unintentional spillage of the preparation during application. The rubber ring provides excellent control and smooth movement when applying the product.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY