ENDO-SET for Citric Acid 40%
- 20 pcs. of labeled luer-lock dispensers of 5ml for Citric Acid 40%
- 20 pcs. of endo irrigation needles ENDO-TOP
As well available:
Dispensers are used with chosen endodontic liquid.
Dispensers are labeled with product name and color appropriate to the device label, thus limits the risk of mistake and make product identification easier during treatment.
The rubber ring on the plunger ensures perfect control and smooth sliding during filling and dispensing the product.
Syringe are equipped with luer-lock thread that enables screwing the needle onto the syringe. Luer-lock system is the best protection against spilling the preparation during application
Endo irrigation needles for rinsing of:
- Root canals
- Gingival pockets
Metric designation of measurements: 0,3 x 25
What stands out ENDO-TOP needles:
- Close-ended, rounded tip of the needles guarantee safety of use and reduce the risk of accidental tissue damage
- Accurately selected size and location of side vent:
- eliminate possibility of extrusion of the irrigant beyond the apical foramina of tooth
-rforces turbulent flow of the liquid in the canal what ensures perfect iidecontamination
- spread liquid flow so relatively significant surface is wetting
- Flexibility and repeated bending resistant, thanks to which:
- the needles can be adapted to curved root canals
- enable rinsing of gingival pockets located in hardly available spaces of the patient mouth
Prepare to use: