GLUCO-CHeX 2% Gel
Gel for root canal preparation
Product GLUCO-CHEX 2% GEL is intended for use during endodontic treatment, it facilitates mechanical root canal preparation., makes easier their widening and unblocking.
chlorhexidine digluconate 2%, base gel.
- 5 ml preparation
- 10 ml preparation
Each package contains: dispenser, connector, set of disposable applicators
Thanks to the lubricant properties and substances contained in the product,
- it makes easier to work with the root canal instruments
- it is much easier to mechanical root canal preparation
- risk of breakage of the instrument in the root canal is minimized.
Handling the product GLUCO-CHEX 2% GEL :
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 picture 5
1. Remove inflamed pulp from a root canal (picture 1)
2. Before the treatment immerse the attached applicator into the spirit (ethyl alcohol) and then place it onto the syringe
3. Insert preparation into the root canal by means of the syringe with attached applicator or directly on the canal instrument (picture 2)
4. Simultaneously prepare the canal mechanically (picture 3)
5. Next rinse the root canal copiously with appropriate rinsing agents, for example GLUCO CHEX 2%, destilled water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Canal Clean (do not rinse with sodium hypochlorite) (picture 4)
6. Liquid and content of the root canal aspirate by means of Endo-aspirator (picture 5)
Product intended for multiple use except the applicator which is for single use only. Multiple use of applicator may cause the risk of reinfection
While rinsing root canals, it is compulsory to rinse with physiological saline between rinsing with sodium hypochlorite and chlorhexidine digluconate. Rinse copiously! It prevents from a tawny deposit precipitating as a result of mixing NaOCl and CheX. Rinse plenty of water.
Pumping system for GLUCO-CHEX 2% GEL
As one of the few world manufacturers we use a system (adapter) for pumping the product from a big dosing syringe into the small one.
Implementation of the best quality three-element syringes of luer-lock type (with thread) guarantees safe pumping of preparation from one syring into the other one.
Usage of the luer-lock type syringes guarantees safe application – syringes are equipped with luer-lock thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe.
Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY