Liquid for root canal rinsing
Chlorhexidine digluconate is used as rinsing and antibacterial agent. It is more efficient than sodium hypochlorite against such microorganisms as E.faecalis that are often responsible for unsuccessful endodontic treatment.
chlorhexidine digluconate 2%
- bottle of 200g
- Recommended for rinsing of the root canals with pulp inflammation.
- Highly recommended for endodontic re-treatment.
- Highly efficient against Enterococcus faecalis (bacterial strain immune to NaOCl).
- Do not cause teeth discoloration.
Handling the product GLUCO-CheX 2%:
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 picture 5
1. open the pulp cavity, remove the content to expose the root canal orifices (picture 1)
2. rinse initially with GLUCO-CheX 2% liquid (picture 2)
3. remove the inflamed pulp from the root canal (picture 3)
4. rinse copiously with GLUCO-CheX 2% liquid,simultaneously prepare the canal mechanically – insert the liquid into the root canal by means of the syringe with needle with side portal
5. liquid together with canal content aspirate by means of Endo-aspirator (picture 5)
Easy product identification:
In order to make the work easier and to make identification of product faster, we offer sets of labelled syringes ready to use with our products.
These are the highest quality syringes labelled with product name and colour code: colour of the label on the syringe is adequate to the colour of the product label on the device.
This solution reduces risk of mistake and makes the product identification by working faster.
To increase safety of working with GLUCO CheX 2% we offer set of labelled dispensers – highest quality syringes with endodontic needle.
Rubber ring on the plunger ensures perfect control and smoothness of moving when taking and applying the product.
Syringes are equipped with luer-lock thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe. Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application.
With dispensers you can use all types of needles available on the market.
Bottle with adapter
As the only one producer worldwide we have introduced bottle with adapter making it easier to take the liquid into the syringe.
Screw end of the syringe into the adapter’s opening located in the neck of the bottle, tilt the bottle and draw liquid directly into the dosing syringe.
It eliminates risk of the liquid spillage while taking the product.
With adapter you can use all disposable syringes available on the market – both luer-lock and lock type.
GLUCO-CheX 2% Complete
Set containing three bottles of the product GLUCO CheX 2% (3x200g) and set of luer-lock dispensers with endodontic needles labelled with product name. It is an economic solution for offices with a bigger consumption for this product.
After use of GLUCO CheX 2% do not rinse directly with any NaOCl solution!!!
While rinsing root canals, it is compulsory to rinse with physiological saline between rinsing with sodium hypochlorite and chlorhexidine digluconate.
It prevents from a tawny deposit precipitating as a result of mixing NaOCl and CheX.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY