Calcium hydroxide for making pastes
HYDROCAL is material in the form of a mix of calcium salts for making pastes and dental fillings. Is used during dental treatment as material for:
- temporary root canal filling
- temporary cavities filling
- temporary filling in direct and indirect pulp-capping treatment
calcium hydroxide, hydroxyapatite, calcium salts, anhydrous sodium carbonate, magnesium oxide
- Container of 10 g
- Has remineralising effect on the hard tissues of a tooth
- Drying effect
- Is temporary root canal or cavity dressing before final filling.
Handling the product HYDROCAL
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 picture 5
Mix calcium hydroxide with chosen liquid on the glass plate until obtaining creamy consistency
As temporary filling used for indirect and direct pulp capping:
1. prepare the cavity (picture 1)
2. apply preparation onto the bottom of cavity and fill the cavity with temporary or permanent filling (picture 2)
3. Leave the filling for a period of 1 week up to 30 days.
As temporary root canal filling:
1. prepare the canal mechanically by means of products for chemomechanical preparation (ENDO-SOLUTION, ENDO-PREP), rinse copiously (CHLORAXID) and dry the canal (i.e. CANAL CLEAN) (picture 3)
2. for root canal drying use ENDO-ASPIRATOR and paper points (picture 4)
3. fill the canal with HYDROCAL by means of Lentulo, remove excess of the paste, close the cavity tightly (i.e. TOTAL BLEND) and leave the filling for a period of 1 week up to 30 days (picture 5).
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY