Photo 1. Wall of the canal after applying the sodium hypochloride of 5.25%, some of the dentinal tubuli orifices are still closed (photo in electron microscope x1200).
Photo 2. Wall of the canal after applying EDTA 15%, some of the dentine tubuli orifices stay still closed (photo in electron microscope x1200).
Photo 3. Walls of the canal after applying Citric Acid 40%. All the dentine tubuli orifices are open and smear layer is completely removed (photo in electron microscope x1200).
CITRIC ACID 40%
Liquid for root canals rinsing
CITRIC ACID 40% is used during endodontic treatment for root canals rinsing.
It improves mechanical cleansing of root canal.
40% citric acid in a water solution
- 200 g
- 400 g
Each package contains adapter with screw cap and labelled dispenser.
- Removes the smear layer from the walls revealing the dentinal tubuli orifices
- It allows for precise cleansing of dentinal tubules from pulp debris and then for precise sealant penetration.
- It is non-toxic substance for the human body
- Citric acid is a substance common in the nature, doesn’t cause any ecology risk.
Handling the product CITRIC ACID 40%
CAUTION! – SHAKE BEFORE USE!!!
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4
1. get the access to root canals (picture 1)
2. treat the canal mechanically using Chloraxid and products intended to root canal preparation (ENDO-SOLUTION, ENDO-PREP)(picture 2)
3. irrigate root canal with CITRIC ACID 40%; apply the liquid to the root canal by means of the syringe with a needle with side portal and simultaneously preparing the canal mechanically (picture 3)
4. next rinse the root canal copiously with physiological saline
5. use ENDO-ASPIRATOR to aspirate the irrigation solution alongside all the debris remaining in the root canal (picture 4)
Easy product identification and safe application
In order to make the work easier and to make identification of product faster, we offer sets of labelled syringes ready to use with our products.
These are the highest quality syringes labelled with product name and colour code: color of the label on the syringe is adequate to the colour of the product label on the device.
This solution reduces risk of mistake and makes the product identification by working faster.
To increase safety of working syringes are equipped with luer-lock type thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe.
Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application. Rubber ring on the plunger ensures perfect control and smoothness of moving when taking and applying the product.
Bottle with adapter
As the first producer worldwide we have introduced bottle with adapter making it easier to make the liquid into the syringe.
Screw end of the syringe into the adapters opening located in the neck of the bottle, tilt the bottle and draw the liquid directly into the dosing syringe.
It eliminates risk of the liquid spillage while taking the product.
With adapter you can use an disposable syringes available on the market – both luer-lock and lock type.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY