PROTECT LIGHT SEAL
Dentine protective enamel
PROTECT LIGHT SEAL is a protective varnish for applying on the dentine, intended for use during dental treatment in order to reduce hypersensitivity and on the exposed teeth necks.
1% potassium fluoride (3500 ppm F¯), HEMA, purified water Ph Eur, excipients.
- Protect Light Seal mini: 3x 1 ml of preparation
- Protect Light Seal standard: 6 x 1 ml of preparation
- Protect Light Seal maxi: 10 x 1 ml of preparation
Each package contains set of brush applicators.
It can be used:
- Dentine hypersensitivity treatment and prevention especially in the area of the tooth neck
- Base for cementation or reconstruction of bone tissue
- Post-treatment hypersensitivity
- Before taking impressions (on patients with sensitivity to cold)
- After scaling treatment
- Liner for restorative materials
Handling the product Protect Light Seal.
1. Apply the varnish on the tooth surface by means of a disposal brush applicator.
2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Dry with a gentle stream of air.
Does not require light curing, when applying a few layers of the preparation the usage of polymerization lamp hastens curing process of the varnish. The brush applicator is for single use only. Multiple use of the brush applicator may cause the risk of reinfection.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY