Material in powder for making dental fillings in paste
ZINC OXIDE is recommended for making pastes mainly with Eugenol. It is used as a material for temporary fillings, material for lining the fissures, for temporary or permanent cementing, for root canal fillers or as a surgical cement.
- container of 50 g
zinc oxide 100%
- Material for temporary fillings: to close the cavity or devitalization inlay
- Material for temporary or permanent cementing
- Temporary canal filler
- Surgical cement
Preparation has a slightly anti-bacterial effect and improves healing wounds.
CLASSIC FORMULA – bonding time 30 minutes
Handling the product Zinc Oxide + Eugenol
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 picture 5
An appropriate amount of Zinc Oxide powder mix with Eugenol on frosted side of the glass plate by means of metal spatula. Density and hardness is dependent on the amount of powder and liquid used for the mixture.
1. For temporary filling mixture cannot stick to the glass container nor to the spatula.
2. For applications in deep cavities, the first portion of the applied paste should has creamy consistency and the next layer should be harder.
3. For cementing and filling of the root canals, the mixture has to be creamy.
4. As a surgical cement paste must be dense to allow the manual manipulation. Material should be used after drying of the cavity.
As temporary filler of cavity:
1. prepare the cavity (picture 1)
2. on the bottom of cavity apply paste of runny consistency (picture 2)
3. fill up whole cavity with temporary paste of harder consistency (picture 3)
For temporary root canal filling:
4. prepare the canal mechanically using materials for chemo-mechanical preparation (Endo-Solution, Endo-Prep Cream), rinse
copiously (Chloraxid) and dry the canal (for example Canal Clean) (picture 4)
5. Fill up the canal with creamy paste by means of Lentulo, remove excess of paste, close the cavity tightly, leave for about 30
days, after that period exchange temporary (picture 5)
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY